How do I apply to work on a project?
You can browse new projects that match your skill set under the Find Projects section in your Crew account. When you apply to a project, we recommend adding a personalized message on why you’d be a fit for the project. As we’ve seen from past projects, highlighting similar work you’ve done before in your project application is a huge helper in booking the project.
Other Questions related to Booking Work on Crew
- How do you match me with projects?
- How will I get notified for new projects?
- Can I see all the projects that are available on Crew?
- How do I apply to work on a project?
- What does it mean when Crew shortlists me to a project?
- I was turned down for a project. Can I know why?
- Are there any tips to help me book more work on Crew?
- Does a project need to stay in Crew?