Are there any tips to help me book more work on Crew?
Here are a few tips to help you book more work on Crew:
- Having an updated portfolio showcasing your best work
- Adding a personalized intro message referencing a similar project you did in the past when applying to work on a project
- Applying to projects within 24 hours of their posting
- Use a headshot instead of an icon or logo as your profile picture
We aim to deliver at least one project to each Crew member at all times. Once you start booking your first couple of projects on Crew, the number of projects you book will tend to increase because projects you work on might get featured to our community and the addition of good reviews will boost your profile.
Other Questions related to Booking Work on Crew
- How do you match me with projects?
- How will I get notified for new projects?
- Can I see all the projects that are available on Crew?
- How do I apply to work on a project?
- What does it mean when Crew shortlists me to a project?
- I was turned down for a project. Can I know why?
- Are there any tips to help me book more work on Crew?
- Does a project need to stay in Crew?