How do you match me with projects?
The skills you checked off when you applied to Crew are the ones we use to identify projects to send your way.
As soon as we’ve vetted a project that matches your skills and interests, you’ll receive an email with a summary of the project. If you’re interested, you’ll have the option to apply to the project with a short personal introduction and share a related past work example. We then review each introduction to the project to ensure the validity of the introduction. Typically, each project ends up with a “shortlist” of 3-5 introductions from Crew members.
If you’d like to revise your skills to get different types of projects, contact email@example.com with any new project examples and the work you did on that project (i.e. Rails, frontend, etc.). We also have a private Slack group for Crew members so that you can chat with other members in our network and reach Crew’s Community and Happiness team in real-time.
Other Questions related to Booking Work on Crew
- How do you match me with projects?
- How will I get notified for new projects?
- Can I see all the projects that are available on Crew?
- How do I apply to work on a project?
- What does it mean when Crew shortlists me to a project?
- I was turned down for a project. Can I know why?
- Are there any tips to help me book more work on Crew?
- Does a project need to stay in Crew?