How will I get notified for new projects?
As soon as we’ve vetted a project that matches your skills and interests, you’ll receive an email with a summary of the project. If you’re interested, you’ll have the option to apply to the project with a short personal introduction and share a relevant examples of your previous work. Projects are typically matched within 24 hours, so there’s an advantage to having an introduction within the first day a project is posted.
If you’re not getting notifications about projects soon enough, you can update your notifications settings here. You can choose to receive a daily digest of projects, alerts on a per-project basis or through SMS notifications. Your notifications can be changed at any time.
Other Questions related to Booking Work on Crew
- How do you match me with projects?
- How will I get notified for new projects?
- Can I see all the projects that are available on Crew?
- How do I apply to work on a project?
- What does it mean when Crew shortlists me to a project?
- I was turned down for a project. Can I know why?
- Are there any tips to help me book more work on Crew?
- Does a project need to stay in Crew?