Does a project need to stay in Crew?
Yes! Apart from helping us keep the lights on and achieving our vision alive of helping members and project owners produce awesome work, the Crew platform enables our ability to cover you if anything happens with your payment or any issue comes up during the project.
Also, one more thing – if we find that a project is taken off Crew, we’ll close your account and your project owner’s account, and you won’t have access to our awesome and ongoing stream of vetted projects on Crew (which we offer to you without charge).
Other Questions related to Booking Work on Crew
- How do you match me with projects?
- How will I get notified for new projects?
- Can I see all the projects that are available on Crew?
- How do I apply to work on a project?
- What does it mean when Crew shortlists me to a project?
- I was turned down for a project. Can I know why?
- Are there any tips to help me book more work on Crew?
- Does a project need to stay in Crew?