What does it mean when Crew shortlists me to a project?
When introductions come in for a project, we review each one to ensure that each of our members meet the relevant experience and any other specific requests from the project owner (like preference for location, size of team, etc). We also take into consideration your personalized introduction, and any samples of work that you’ve worked on that are similar to the project. We typically shortlist 3-5 members for each project.
Other Questions related to Booking Work on Crew
- How do you match me with projects?
- How will I get notified for new projects?
- Can I see all the projects that are available on Crew?
- How do I apply to work on a project?
- What does it mean when Crew shortlists me to a project?
- I was turned down for a project. Can I know why?
- Are there any tips to help me book more work on Crew?
- Does a project need to stay in Crew?