What is Crew?
Becoming a Crew member
- Who can apply to work on projects on Crew?
- Can my studio or agency apply to Crew?
- I submitted an application to work on projects – now what?
- Can I update my application with new skills or new samples of work?
- Can I re-apply to be a member of Crew if I’m not accepted?
- I just got invited to Crew – now what?
Booking Work on Crew
- How do you match me with projects?
- How will I get notified for new projects?
- Can I see all the projects that are available on Crew?
- How do I apply to work on a project?
- What does it mean when Crew shortlists me to a project?
- I was turned down for a project. Can I know why?
- Are there any tips to help me book more work on Crew?
- Does a project need to stay in Crew?
Submitting a Project
- What kind of projects can Crew help me with?
- How much does it cost to submit a project on Crew?
- What if I don’t find anyone to work on my project?
- What do I need to submit a project?
- Do all projects submitted to Crew get accepted?
- I don’t know how much my project should cost. Can you help me estimate a budget?
- My project was approved – now what?
Hiring a member
- How do Crew members get paid?
- Does Crew allow upfront payments?
- What currency does Crew’s site operate in?
- How are taxes reported?
- When does a project owner need to pay for the project?
- Can a project be setup as hourly, or does it have to be a fixed price?
- What happens if a project owner runs out of money?