When does a project owner need to pay for the project?
Before any work begins on any part of a project, you’ll need to fund your project. The amount of the payment will depend on the payment schedule outlined in the agreement with your hired member. But don’t worry, your funds aren’t released to your hired member until you mark their work as complete.
Crew accepts payments by credit card, or bank wire (whichever you prefer), and we cover up to $40 transaction fees for bank wire payments.
Other Questions related to Payments
- How do Crew members get paid?
- Does Crew allow upfront payments?
- What currency does Crew’s site operate in?
- How are taxes reported?
- When does a project owner need to pay for the project?
- Can a project be setup as hourly, or does it have to be a fixed price?
- What happens if a project owner runs out of money?