Can a project be setup as hourly, or does it have to be a fixed price?
A project can absolutely be setup on an hourly retainer!
Project owners can book Crew members for blocks of hours at a time, and pre-fund those hours in Crew prior to a member starting any work. The number of hours can always increase by adding new parts to the project.
Other Questions related to Payments
- How do Crew members get paid?
- Does Crew allow upfront payments?
- What currency does Crew’s site operate in?
- How are taxes reported?
- When does a project owner need to pay for the project?
- Can a project be setup as hourly, or does it have to be a fixed price?
- What happens if a project owner runs out of money?