What happens if a project owner runs out of money?
Before we approve projects on Crew, we verify with project owners if they have the project funds to move forward. We will not approve a project on Crew if we are made aware that there is a chance that the project owner does not have the funds to move forward. Having said that, we understand that some things are out of our control, and because of this, we require project owners to fund their project or project parts before work begins, to make sure that our members are never working on parts that are not funded in Crew.
Other Questions related to Payments
- How do Crew members get paid?
- Does Crew allow upfront payments?
- What currency does Crew’s site operate in?
- How are taxes reported?
- When does a project owner need to pay for the project?
- Can a project be setup as hourly, or does it have to be a fixed price?
- What happens if a project owner runs out of money?