How are taxes reported?
While we can do a lot of things to help our members and project owners out, taxes aren’t one of those things. You’re on the hook to keep track of your total income, payments, sales and taxes.
Need to deal with sales taxes? Just add sales tax to your project by building it into your proposal, and then dividing your take-home by .85 to get the grand project budget.
Other Questions related to Payments
- How do Crew members get paid?
- Does Crew allow upfront payments?
- What currency does Crew’s site operate in?
- How are taxes reported?
- When does a project owner need to pay for the project?
- Can a project be setup as hourly, or does it have to be a fixed price?
- What happens if a project owner runs out of money?