What should the agreement include?
The agreement will be broken up in a few parts that will include:
- a description of the project summary, overall due date and total budget
- a description of the project deliverables
- the member’s hourly rate should there be additional work outside of the scope
- a detailed breakdown of each part of the project (should the project be broken down into multiple parts)
- Crew’s House Rules (Crew’s House Rules are standard to all projects, and cannot be modified.)