Do all projects submitted to Crew get accepted?
Nope. All types of projects can be submitted to Crew, but our Happiness Team will review each project to make sure it’s a good fit for our community of developers and designers. We look at the scope and budget, then compare it with industry standards and the data we’ve received from past projects on Crew. Projects with a well-defined scope and respectable budget are accepted, but if you’re serious about moving forward, we will work with you to come up with a budget and scope that works well for both you and our members.
Other Questions related to Submitting a Project
- What kind of projects can Crew help me with?
- How much does it cost to submit a project on Crew?
- What if I don’t find anyone to work on my project?
- What do I need to submit a project?
- Do all projects submitted to Crew get accepted?
- I don’t know how much my project should cost. Can you help me estimate a budget?
- My project was approved – now what?