What do I need to submit a project?
When submitting a project on Crew, you’ll be guided through the process of putting together a basic project description, budget, and scope. This submission process should not take more than a few minutes.
After you submit your project, a member of our Happiness team will follow up to clarify your project details. If you’re unsure of your budget, our Happiness Team can also provide you with options at different budget ranges.
Submit your project here, and work with one of our Happiness Concierges to find a budget that works for you.
Other Questions related to Submitting a Project
- What kind of projects can Crew help me with?
- How much does it cost to submit a project on Crew?
- What if I don’t find anyone to work on my project?
- What do I need to submit a project?
- Do all projects submitted to Crew get accepted?
- I don’t know how much my project should cost. Can you help me estimate a budget?
- My project was approved – now what?